What is Inofolic®Alpha?
Inofolic Alpha’s unique formulation is an effective treatment for PCOS delivering a range of benefits to PCOS women.
Inofolic Alpha contains myo-inositol, alpha-lactalbumin and folic acid. The combination of which improves the following 3 aspects of PCOS management:
- Insulin resistance – affects 65-80% of PCOS women, the lack of insulin management is the primary cause of increased male hormone which in turn impacts fertility in PCOS women.
- Altered gut microbiome – women with PCOS have a different balance of gut bacteria, which has been shown to impact/reduce nutrient absorption, this can affect how the body responds to insulin control and inflammation.
- Chronic inflammation – is a key contributor to the development of PCOS, high inflammation markers have been shown to correlate with high testosterone levels in PCOS women.
The combination of myo-inositol and alpha-lactalbumin means Inofolic Alpha is 52% more effective than myo-inositol alone, because it combats all 3 aspects above.
Alpha-lactalbumin is a protein that can improve the intestinal absorption of myo-inositol. This is essential for individuals who do not efficiently absorb myo-inositol. Clinical data have shown that about 35% of women suffering from PCOS have reduced absorption of myo-inositol. The causes could be due to gastrointestinal disease, changes in the microbiological composition of the gut and/or chronic inflammation; problems which affect about 40% of PCOS women. Alpha-lactalbumin also has direct beneficial effects on PCOS patients by rebalancing the gut microbiological environment, reducing chronic inflammation and decreasing blood glucose levels, thereby reducing the severity of PCOS. Combined intake of alpha-lactalbumin and myo-inositol can normalise the metabolic and hormonal activity of PCOS women where myo-inositol would otherwise not be effective.
- Improved ovulation rate
- Improved oocyte quality
- Improved insulin resistance
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved myo-inositol absorption
- Achieves hormonal balance
Only Inofolic Alpha works in PCOS patients achieving ovulation and reducing insulin resistance where there is poor absorption of myo-inositol, an abnormal gut microbiome and chronic inflammation.
The Myo-inositol (Myo) + Alpha-lactalbumin (α –Lac) in Inofolic Alpha work together:
Buy Inofolic Alpha now