What is PCOS?
Polycystic ovary syndrome is so-called because women with this condition often have twice the normal number of small but harmless cysts (follicles) on their ovaries. The cysts are usually no bigger than 8 mm and are located just below the surface of the ovaries. They are egg-containing follicles that have not developed properly due to a hormonal imbalance.
Women with PCOS may also have one or more additional symptoms including:
- PCOS Fertility Issues – Reduced fertility, difficulty becoming pregnant
- Period Problems – Irregular periods or no periods / irregular ovulation or no ovulation
- Pregnancy Complications – Increased risk of developing diabetes or high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia) during pregnancy
- Weight Issues – Weight problems, being overweight, rapid weight gain, difficulty losing weight
- Acne – Skin problems including oily skin, acne
- Unwanted Hair Growth – Unwanted facial or body hair (hirsutism) / thinning head-hair or hair loss (alopecia)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is very common, affecting 5–10% of women. A larger group of women (~20%) have polycystic ovaries (PCO) without the other symptoms listed above.
- Affects millions of women in the UK and worldwide
- Runs in families
- Is one of the leading causes of fertility problems in women
- If not properly managed, can lead to additional health problems in later life
- Can affect a woman’s appearance and self-esteem
PCOS affects women in different ways
Some women may have few, mild symptoms while others may have a wider range of more severe symptoms. The symptoms usually start in adolescence, although some women do not develop them until their early to mid-twenties.Buy Inofolic Alpha now
"I was completely elated to announce I was pregnant with my little boy."
…I have already recommended this product to others!
"My cycles have improved..."
I am very pleased with Inofolic. It helps with my PCOS.
"Helped me to conceive my son after 6 years of trying."
... trying again for my second child 🤞🏻
"I am getting my period every month"
...I can’t recommend this enough.
"I love this product. I got pregnant within one month of starting it…"
I will continue to use it always!
"Recommended by my doctor"
I have been taking Inofolic (now Inofolic Alpha) for about 2 years now and have found that it has really helped with my PCOS symptoms